Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Annemieke & Doudou - Holy Trinity Church

When I met with Annemieke & Doudou they told me they wanted classical styled photos on their wedding day and I believe I achieved that for them! They got married at The Holy Trinity Church in Gardens, which had rows and rows of beautiful steps leading to the front of the church where the family photos were taken. They had lots of hearts as decor hanging from the trees that looked great when there was a breeze.

From the church we then went to The Company Gardens in Cape Town to take the couple shots which was so fun! I enjoyed using the statues and monuments in the gardens as backdrops. Luckily I remembered to pack in some bread and let Annemieke and Doudou use it to feed the pigeons. They are such a happy and loving couple and you can see it come through in their photos!

No comments: