Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

René & Zion - Vredenheim

Rene and Zion met each other through church and dated for 4 years before getting engaged in February '09. I was told that Zion had his eyes fixed on Rene way before she noticed him and I can vouch that he has good taste in women because Rene is a true natural beauty.

I had the awesome opportunity to take their pre-wedding (E-session) photos at Llandudno beach (see the shoot here) so when I arrived to take the photos at the wedding it felt like I was there to photograph a couple of old friends. Their reception was held at Vredenheim in the middle of one of the hottest days in Feb, yet we persisted to get all the best shots possible despite the discomfort of the heat. Check out their cool rings, Rene's heart ring was custom designed by Zion and his is a 'stress ring', so bascally when you are stressed you can swivel your ring around your finger and it takes your mind off the stress. I seriously need one of these!

I love the 2nd last pic with the little girl, because she avoided me the whole day and just before I left I asked her to give me 'a smile for the camera' and she gave me the biggest Colgate smile she could manage! I love it! Thanks so much guys!

Assistant: Enrico Annelli


Venue: Hudsons at Vredenheim Wine Estate
Dress: The Wedding Box
Car: Classic Cats

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done. I'm amazed. For capturing pure love you get one million out of 10!