Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm on Facebook + Pinterest!!


Okay so it's nothing new, but for those that don't know I like to spread myself out across an array of social media platforms, like my favourites Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I do put up different content from time to time on my Facebook page so it's worth following and 'liking' what I'm up to over there as well. And I love when clients tag themselves in my photos of them :)

And Pinterest is just an awesome photo sharing site that I use for inspiration and I 'pin' images that I like  from blogs and 'repin' images that appeal to me. It is also super useful for brides looking for wedding ideas so get cracking ladies!

To follow me on Facebook  - www.facebook.com/tarynwardphoto
To follow me on Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/taryn_ward/
To follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/that_taryn/ or @that_taryn

xxTaryn



Below are some of my recent pins.



No comments: