Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Maryke + Kobus | Stellenbosch


 This is the pretty wedding of Maryke and Kobus!

It started on a chilly Winter's day in Stellenbosch when I met up with a cool, calm and collected bride having champers with her bridesmaids while I snapped away at the decor and details. I met Maryke several months before the wedding and on her wedding day she was absolutely radiant :) Once the girls were dressed we proceeded to the church to meet up with the 'manne' and the groom.


After the ceremony we headed towards the venue, stopping along the way for photos. There was an icy wind and I believe it had snowed that week - I felt so bad for Kobus and Maryke making them stand out in the cold for the pics, but they were such troopers and Maryke looked very chic with her white faux fur shawl! Loved it! I photographed the whole day wearing a jacket, which is unheard of, just to paint the picture...actually I've added in a pic further down this post. And while out taking pics, a restaurant across the road (Pan E Vino) brought the couple a free bottle of Bonnievale Cellar Brut sparkling wine to celebrate...how awesome!!

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them!

xxTaryn

Assistant: Fern Evans
Venue: Skilpadvlei
Church: Stellenbosch United church






























































































Some behind the scenes pics of me taken by Fern...just shows you how chilly it was if I was shooting with a jacket on!


































No comments: