Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Excited to be launching my new logo!











Yay! My new logo is finally here!



I've been so busy (and thankful for that) the last few months that I've been focusing more on getting my work done and packages sent to clients rather than getting my branding redone. Well, as the season is drawing to a close - for weddings that is - I now have some more time to work on my logo and website (finally!!).

I just want to say a big thank you to all my clients for booking me and letting me take pretty pictures of you, a thank you to my friends and family that continuously encourage, support and inspire me, and a thank you to my followers and potential clients that I strive to better myself and improve my work for daily.

To get more up to date posts, pictures, sneak peeks, and daily ramblings for a little bit more TARYN in your life, you can like or follow me on:


TWITTER: @that_taryn    or    www.twitter.com/that_taryn

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tarynwardphoto

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/that_taryn

PINTEREST: www.pinterest.com/taryn_ward/

Follows and likes are appreciated :)


xxTaryn

No comments: