Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

natalie autumn maternity shoot



Introducing the beautiful and oh so stylish mom-to-be Natalie! I had the pleasure of taking some fun pictures of Natalie at 36 weeks pregnant with her hubby Brandon in a stunning Autumn setting in Somerset West. They are expecting a little boy and plan to call him Timothy (which also turns out to be my dads name...hehe)!


I can't get over how stylish these two are - their outfits just worked so great with the Autumn leaves and colours in the gardens - and Natalie totally rocked out in bright bold colours with subtle accessories which I loooove!!

I must hand it to Natalie - she was such a trooper - and hubster carried all the baggage and props for us while I made them walk quite a bit and they never complained and managed to retain their bubbly energy which you can see in the photos :) I just love her warm laugh...its very infectious and happy :)

Thanks you two (+1)! I look forward to seeing little Timothy :)

xxTaryn


















































































































































































No comments: